Friday, January 31, 2014

Quite Peculiar

Well, well, well.... London is quite a peculiar city!!I have to admite that it is growing on me with the time, but there are some things that I just can't seem to figure it out.. It MUST be the English way of thinking ... it just doesn't make sence to me...
Let me share some of those things:
  • No bins..... No wonder people thrown garbage everywhere, that includes buses, underground and even restaurants floors .. they're just used to it ... its so easy.
  • The taps... You would assume that in one of the most famous and enigmatic cities of the World they would be smart enough to use one tap where you could mix cold and hot water... no there's no such thing .. you either burn yourself or froze to death ... just try washing you hands on the burning temparatures of -3C. I guess it's just too high tec...
  • The buses... Don't expect the bus to stop where the bus stop is at ... It's more like catch me if you can...
  • "Lets close all the stores and public services before 5Pm.. Imagine all those lovely people, who just finished work, passing by... too much trouble..."  
  • "Oooh, it's only -2C, let me wear my warmest ballerinas..."
I could go on and on , but honestly I just don't remember more for now... These little things striked me when I first arrived at London and I just found them so ridiculous I had to share. But In London you are a self entitled Londonor, so you just get used to it. and maybe you'll find yourself emersed by them...

Time to "make a move" so....  Cheers mates!! ;)


No comments: