Monday, December 17, 2012

London....

Since I'm bored as He** I decided  to bring my old ways back ... I've decided to write.
I always really liked to wright, to set my mind free, to open a little door to my world.. and today it seemed jut right.

Like you would know ... (if you read my previous post) I'm living in London, for the past months. Being London, this crazy, multiracial and multicultural city there's a lot to... understand, to get used to, to like\hate or just to learn how to deal with.

I've trying to understand the British way of life and after some not so deep thinking I came to a very simple conclusion... There is no such thing as life, here. You just watch your days passing by. You'll find yourself turning the pages of the book of your life until you came to realize that you're just like that secondary character, the writer forgot to name...
But you can also choose to be that character, that is not so charming, but at least has a bit more protagonism on the book. He's that character no one really likes, but he's there for a purpose. He's there to teach you how you can go out and get DRUNK, cause that's all he really can do. How to dress like a mature person, and act like a child. He will teach you, how to put some glitter and cuteness in your life.Simple things like wearing that cute and crazy hat, that actually makes you warm, wearing that Christmas Jumper, you're only supposed to wear on the Xmas night. The really thick, bright and colorful make up and lets not forget the essential touch of sequins on the dress, skirt or jumper... And all that he'll do, just to stand out and not blend with the colorless buildings and cold weather.

Unlike some of you may thing. London is not as busy as it seems... I came thinking I would find a crazy, fun city with lots to do... It may be like that for some people, but for the most, it's just a Big old cow to suck money from....

One needs to learn the big secrets of London; how not to be under the weather, how to color your days and the best way to milk the cow, without getting your hands wet.

No comments: