Friday, December 7, 2012

Great Expectations!! New beginnings.... Merry Christmas!!

So today I'm writing in English for a very simple reason... I' am in London . I've been here for the last month and a half... I came looking for something better, for a job, so me changes and who knows someone NEW as well. I always wanted to visit the metropolis and so I packed my bags.
I came by my self, but the 1st month was spent at my "aunties" house, she helped me tremendously, but now I'm out to a room I rented with my friend Sara. Nice house, nice flatmates, nothing to complaint.
But our human nature never allow us to be completely happy, to enjoy the good moments we´re given and to just be thankful... We really like to use our brains to thing on the what ifs of life, what could be different and how it would be wonderful to have this or that... There's always something lacking....
Today I lack my family, friends and my Portugal, who I always loved, but didn't knew how much till today...
But is is not only saudades I'm living, there's also those really good British moments, peoples and situations I face. Good moments as passing by that actor you would never be able to meet back home, or watching that concert you always wanted to see!! Meeting very different and nice people from all around the world.
I can say now that I've lived in the BIG CITY!! with all the charms and the not so charming aspects of it!
Good Bye My friends, I hope to see you soon.
Let's not forget the marvelous season  that is approaching. and spread the love we have on our hearts. Just like the song says... "Let them know it's Christmas Time..."

For all off you out there, have a warm, lovely, and joyful Christmas, with the ones you love. 

No comments: